Fun & Easy Ideas to Display Your Advent Calendar Kit: Classic Cocktails
My Heart Beats Advent Calendar Kit: Classic Cocktails is the most you'll have counting down the days to Christmas.The kit includes 25 classic cocktail recipes printed on paper coasters, 25 paper bags, 25 number stickers and a shopping list of the ingredients to make all of the recipes.
Once you get your kit, you can gift it as is or put it together to enjoy for yourself. If you put it together, you can either simply pop a coaster in each bag or add a mini liquor bottle to the bag before sealing it with a number sticker. Then you can put it on display as you countdown the days until Christmas.
Here are some ideas for how to display your calendar.
A Cardboard Tray
1. You can line the bags up in a box or cardboard tray. Stores like Costco often have these at the checkout station. You can also use a soda case. Wrap it with wrapping paper or tie a big ribbon around it if you can't find a plain one.
2. You can pile them in a basket. Switch to a smaller basket halfway through the month as you empty it.
A Wall or a Door
3. If your front door is metal, it is magnetic. We used small magnets to put up this tree. You could also use tape or Command strips on a wall. Painters' tape comes in a festive green.
4. Another door idea is to take ribbon or string and wrap it around the door. Start above the top hinge to use it as an anchor. If you pick a closet door, you'll be able to easily hide the back.
5. Make an Advent tree. Hang the bags as ornaments on your tree. We put the bags on the tree randomly rather than in order so that as the month progresses, there won't be bare spots.
6. Use a tiered display for your calendar. It can be the centerpiece of your table or put it on your bar.
Celebrate every day,