Day 9 of 14 Days of Loving Your Business - Celebrate Your Accomplishments
Day 9 of 14 Days of Loving Your Business
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I can't believe
What I've accomplished with you.
It's time to celebrate all that you've accomplished in your direct sales business. This includes the big victories and the little wins. Cheers to all the things you've learned and tasks you've completed. Toast to all the people you've served.
At first thought, you might not think that you've accomplished much in your business especially if you're new. But I bet you've done a lot more than you realize. It's hard to see how the little wins build up when you're in the thick of it.
Make a list of what you've learned and done. Here are some suggestions you can use as a starting point.
Things you've learned
- your back office - from logging in to finding everything you need
- how to do a presentation
- how to use social media for your business
- features and benefits about your product line
- words to say in all situations
Things you've earned
- any fast start rewards
- opportunities to present and speak
Things you've overcome
- fears of talking to a group
- fears of going live on social media
- fears of talking to strangers
People you've helped
- your customers
- your team
- your sister consultants
- people you network with
- your family
I'm confident that you'll be able to come up with a list of accomplishments no matter how long you've been in business. Celebrate them.
Celebrate every day,